1. “What does the fox say?” This male model has no clue whatsoever. He doesn’t even know why he’s here.
Here, specifically, meaning: in the middle of some woods, topless, surrounded by psuedo-furries and singing Europop. What buff kids these days will do for a payday, I mean…
2. Note: as you’d expect from an A&F video, all the female models wear outlandish animal costumes and/or makeup.
The male models — they’re shirtless. And, even by A&F standards, extra ripped. None of the guys have to dress like elephants.
7. OMG WHAT IS EVEN HAPPENING
Disclaimer: I actually watched this A&F video before watching the original song, and felt like I was losing my mind and/or watching the illicit filming of Abercrombie executives’ weird sex tapes. Which, in both instances, was ok, because abs.
11. Enjoy the video in full here.
12. Sadly though, the Abercrombie version cuts off just before the part with the old guy in a rocking chair.
Because that scene has “Mike Jeffries cameo” written all over it.
13. And here’s the original, just for reference.
So when this song is inevitably part of next year’s Eurovision Song Contest, A&F models must make up the requisite crew of back up dancers. I’m excited already.
14. Anyway bye I need to go splash cold water on my face now.
- Democratic National Committee Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz will step down at the end of the party's convention amid an email controversy.
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- Chris Froome has won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴