1. The couple front Burberry’s fall/winter 2013 campaign.
2. It’s called “Trench Kisses” for a reason.
Two reasons, actually: the classic Burberry trench coats that feature, and the kissy kissy moments that do too.
6. And here they are in less amorous times, at this year’s Met Ball — both in Burberry.
To be fair, a public display of affection in this instance would be risky — Sienna’s studded headpiece could poke Tom’s eye out.
- Speaking on Tuesday, German leader Angela Merkel said the UK can't expect to keep privileges once it leaves the EU.
- It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed. Ready for November? You can register right here 🇺🇸
- House Republicans have released an 800-page report on the 2012 Benghazi attacks that killed 4 Americans.