1. The couple front Burberry’s fall/winter 2013 campaign.
2. It’s called “Trench Kisses” for a reason.
Two reasons, actually: the classic Burberry trench coats that feature, and the kissy kissy moments that do too.
6. And here they are in less amorous times, at this year’s Met Ball — both in Burberry.
To be fair, a public display of affection in this instance would be risky — Sienna’s studded headpiece could poke Tom’s eye out.
- The death toll from Italy's earthquake rose to 247 people amid efforts to dig out residents still trapped in rubble.
- Brexit leader Nigel Farage drew parallels between British citizens' vote to leave the European Union and some Americans' support for Trump.
- US Soccer suspended Hope Solo for 6 months after she called Sweden's team "cowards" during the Rio Olympics ❌⚽️