1. The couple front Burberry’s fall/winter 2013 campaign.
2. It’s called “Trench Kisses” for a reason.
Two reasons, actually: the classic Burberry trench coats that feature, and the kissy kissy moments that do too.
6. And here they are in less amorous times, at this year’s Met Ball — both in Burberry.
To be fair, a public display of affection in this instance would be risky — Sienna’s studded headpiece could poke Tom’s eye out.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister" and "Titanic."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲