1. To be fair, she looked better than almost all the “celebrities” in attendance.
And certainly more worthy of the paparazzi’s attention.
2. Of note: the dirty hemline suggesting it’s been worn before. Perhaps to a One Direction concert.
3. Also of note: death stares from fans in the background.
To be fair, they’re probably jealous they didn’t have tickets. Aren’t we all?!
- UK Prime Minister Theresa May is triggering Brexit today. Britain is set to leave the European Union in 2019 👋 🇬🇧
- The US House of Representatives voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information like browsing history 💻
- Companies like Nestle, Ben & Jerry's, and General Mills say they'll keep fighting carbon pollution despite Trump's climate change executive order.
- Two UN investigators' bodies were found in a shallow grave after they went missing in the Democratic Republic of Congo.