1. K-Pop Taeyang superstar attended the spring 2014 Givenchy menswear show in Paris.
That’s quite an outfit. (And it would suck to be the person sat behind him, because that Mohawk will block anyone’s view.)
2. He sat front row near Madonna’s boyfriend Brahim Zaibat (posing here with magician Dynamo and pretending to give a shit about card tricks).
Other celebrities in attendance included Sky Ferreira and très cool indie band The xx. Notable fashion folk also scoring spots on the front row: GQ editor-in-chief Jim Nelson, who’s apparently been sleeping on a tanning bed lately, Suzy Menkes and her trusty Dell laptop, Steven Gan, and Cathy Horyn in some delectable denim hot pants.
4. He’s quite the sharp dresser.
Here he is with his fellow Big Bang members (in the center, wearing Versace for H&M jeans).
5. And performing here in a very nice graffiti-printed leather bomber jacket.
12. Here’s another Big Bang music video worth watching.
Look out for the polka-dot pants.
28. Wait, where were we?
29. Ok, yes, Taeyang at the Givenchy show.
30. The collection featured quintessential urban Givenchy silhouettes covered in intricate digital prints — a little reminiscent of past Katrantzou collections, but without appearing derivative.
There were no couch florals, I am saddened to report.
31. And to angry music, the models stomped aggressively down the runway.
Also: again with the MANDALS.
32. Everyone in attendance approved.
- Donald Trump just announced he will "totally accept" the election results….if he wins.
- People are really pissed over this "Grab Her By The Brain" campaign based on Donald Trump's comments about women.
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.