1. K-Pop Taeyang superstar attended the spring 2014 Givenchy menswear show in Paris.
That’s quite an outfit. (And it would suck to be the person sat behind him, because that Mohawk will block anyone’s view.)
2. He sat front row near Madonna’s boyfriend Brahim Zaibat (posing here with magician Dynamo and pretending to give a shit about card tricks).
Other celebrities in attendance included Sky Ferreira and très cool indie band The xx. Notable fashion folk also scoring spots on the front row: GQ editor-in-chief Jim Nelson, who’s apparently been sleeping on a tanning bed lately, Suzy Menkes and her trusty Dell laptop, Steven Gan, and Cathy Horyn in some delectable denim hot pants.
4. He’s quite the sharp dresser.
Here he is with his fellow Big Bang members (in the center, wearing Versace for H&M jeans).
5. And performing here in a very nice graffiti-printed leather bomber jacket.
12. Here’s another Big Bang music video worth watching.
Look out for the polka-dot pants.
28. Wait, where were we?
29. Ok, yes, Taeyang at the Givenchy show.
30. The collection featured quintessential urban Givenchy silhouettes covered in intricate digital prints — a little reminiscent of past Katrantzou collections, but without appearing derivative.
There were no couch florals, I am saddened to report.
31. And to angry music, the models stomped aggressively down the runway.
Also: again with the MANDALS.
32. Everyone in attendance approved.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- People are arguing about whether those who are anti-abortion rights should participate in the upcoming Women's March.
- Umm. Over half of the population across 22 countries believe their system is failing and rigged, a new poll says 🌎🤔
- People are melting after a girl shared photos of her pitbull on Twitter in order to speak out against laws banning the animal.