1. Shane West & Aaron Paul
11. Obligatory Blu Cantrell “Oops!” moment.
23. Trevor Wright, who would like you to know his briefs are of A&F quality.
Wikipedia helpfully states that Trevor’s “very first break came through his involvement in music videos when, in 1989, Wright, along with fellow actor Elijah Wood, appeared in the video for Paula Abdul’s single “Forever Your Girl,” directed by David Fincher. He subsequently starred opposite singer and cousin Stacie Orrico in the videos for her singles “Stuck” (2003), and “I Could Be the One” (2004).”
24. Which means it’s time for another gratuitous old music video:
(Trevor doesn’t actually feature in this video, but still, there’s got to be more to life than scoring jobs off your cousin.)
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎