1. Shane West & Aaron Paul
11. Obligatory Blu Cantrell “Oops!” moment.
23. Trevor Wright, who would like you to know his briefs are of A&F quality.
Wikipedia helpfully states that Trevor’s “very first break came through his involvement in music videos when, in 1989, Wright, along with fellow actor Elijah Wood, appeared in the video for Paula Abdul’s single “Forever Your Girl,” directed by David Fincher. He subsequently starred opposite singer and cousin Stacie Orrico in the videos for her singles “Stuck” (2003), and “I Could Be the One” (2004).”
24. Which means it’s time for another gratuitous old music video:
(Trevor doesn’t actually feature in this video, but still, there’s got to be more to life than scoring jobs off your cousin.)
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- At least 26 people have been treated by medics after a chemical incident at London City Airport.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.