1. Colombian swimwear label Maaji presented their latest collection at Miami Swim Week recently.
5. And, oh but of course, pirate eyepatches.
8. This lady landed a jacket whole — no parts ripped off. (She must be some sort of pirate queen!) No pants to match though, but no one cares when you’re on the open seas, me hearty.
9. Whereas this model cobbled together her look from some old lace curtains and a tablecloth stolen from some poor residents of a small, recently-pillaged Mediterranean island.
Somewhere on that island, an old lady is weeping noisily over her lost linens. I hope you’re happy, pirate model.
13. And — ahoy — some boho beachy pieces too.
14. Then also, some lingerie. Why not? Anything goes at Miami Swim Week.
15. All the finale is missing was a parrot. (And some rum.)
And let’s not forget the DSquared2 menswear show managed to rustle up a live one, so it’s always possible.
16. Also, someone let Real Housewife of Miami Marysol Patton backstage.
No idea why, but let’s imagine she’s shouting “ahoy!” or “I have a mild case of scurvy!”
- Former Secretary of State Colin Powell said he's voting for Hillary Clinton, joining a growing list of top-ranking Republicans who are breaking rank.
- Apple's annual sales have fallen for the first time in 15 years... but the company still makes $100M every day 🍎📉
- 🔎 Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️