1. Helen Mirren attended the premiere of her new movie Red 2 in Los Angeles last night.
2. Here she is posing glamorously, working her best angles.
Mirren’s best angles: all of them.
3. And had a nice kissy kissy moment with her husband, director Taylor Hackford.
Taylor should probably try and look a little bit more into the whole PDA thing.
5. Which she paired with some delightful, donut-style earrings.
6. Also a chunky bangle, which looks less like a donut, and a boxy gold clutch.
7. Oh, and wait for it… some Lucite heels.
8. They’re polished and perfect, though sadly they don’t come with a tip slot.
Related: I Wore Stripper Heels For A Day
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A former "Apprentice" contestant has filed a lawsuit against Trump for calling her a liar over sexual assault allegations.
- Birth control startups are seeing a spike in demand because many women are nervous coverage under Obamacare will disappear.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 millions declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚