1. Helen Mirren attended the premiere of her new movie Red 2 in Los Angeles last night.
2. Here she is posing glamorously, working her best angles.
Mirren’s best angles: all of them.
3. And had a nice kissy kissy moment with her husband, director Taylor Hackford.
Taylor should probably try and look a little bit more into the whole PDA thing.
5. Which she paired with some delightful, donut-style earrings.
6. Also a chunky bangle, which looks less like a donut, and a boxy gold clutch.
7. Oh, and wait for it… some Lucite heels.
8. They’re polished and perfect, though sadly they don’t come with a tip slot.
Related: I Wore Stripper Heels For A Day
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏