1. Helen Mirren attended the premiere of her new movie Red 2 in Los Angeles last night.
2. Here she is posing glamorously, working her best angles.
Mirren’s best angles: all of them.
3. And had a nice kissy kissy moment with her husband, director Taylor Hackford.
Taylor should probably try and look a little bit more into the whole PDA thing.
5. Which she paired with some delightful, donut-style earrings.
6. Also a chunky bangle, which looks less like a donut, and a boxy gold clutch.
7. Oh, and wait for it… some Lucite heels.
8. They’re polished and perfect, though sadly they don’t come with a tip slot.
Related: I Wore Stripper Heels For A Day
- 35 people were arrested at a Trump rally in San Diego as protesters clashed with supporters. Donald Trump thanked police for "handling the thugs."
- The World Health Organization has dismissed calls to postpone or cancel this summer's Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro because of the Zika virus.
- The loneliest elephant in the world has died after spending 67 of her 69 years in captivity at a Tokyo zoo.