1. The possibility that Beyoncé will now embellish her nipples in a new and exciting way on every night of the tour: legitimate. Get excited.
This new look comes courtesy of design duo Ralph & Russo. This gesture comes courtesy of B’s new music — in other words, “bow down, bitches.”
- Tonight at 8:30pm ET, BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲