Meet Moziah Bridges, the "dapper young man" behind bow tie brand Mo's Bows.
His designs have been featured in O magazine.
And on The Steve Harvey Show.
Fox News recently profiled the self-described "kidpreneur," and the interview was delightful.
The best part: this non sequitur.
Mo's Bows are currently sold through Etsy. They retail from $40-60, and most designs are sold in limited quantities (because Moziah picks out all the fabrics himself).
Below, a selection of the finest designs currently on offer:
1. The classic houndstooth bow tie. You can't go wrong.
2. Of course there's a herringbone pattern in the mix — the "Harring Hound."
3. The "Holidays with Granny" tie, so you know when to wear it.
(Ok, you can wear it on other occasions too.)
4. This bow tie is the "Spicy Chocolate," and the neon colors are wonderful.
5. Paisley! Yes please.
6. The "Pine Tree."
7. "Laugh Out Loud" with this bold chevron print.
8. The appropriately-named "Flower Seed" bow tie.
Just the right amount of retro.
9. And with seeds planted, "Spring Theme" flowers blossom.
10. The "Lady Sings the Blues" design, though technically she'd be singing your praises.
11. Wait for it, wait for it: this bow tie is "aMAZing." That's actually it's name.
Any designer who's willing to make bad puns on fashion writers' behalf should be applauded.
12. And the bow tie's names get better still: this is Moziah's "Patches of Looove" design.
13. And aren't you also in looove with the "Candy Hearts" design?
Yes, yes you are.