1. Suggested soundtrack:
2. Adam Levine and Victoria’s Secret model Behati Prinsloo announced their engagement last night, via a statement made to People magazine.
In other words: tenuous friends of the couple — if this is the first you’re hearing about their impending marriage, you’re not invited.
3. The couple started dating last year (and weathered a temporary breakup this spring), but have only attended one public event “as a couple.”
That’s the 2012 GQ Gentlemen’s Ball in New York last October. Aren’t they having so much fun!
4. Otherwise, they’ve forced paparazzi to come find them, say, driving nice shiny sports cars.
5. Or walking from one place to another (in this case, while wearing garish green socks).
There are a lot of paparazzi shots of Adam and Behati caught mid-stride, studiously avoiding the camera.
6. Considering the lack of proper “coupled up” photos, here are some shots of Behati at her day job — the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
7. At the 2012 show with Rihanna.
8. And the 2011 Show with Nicki Minaj. This is a wonderful photo.
10. And here for Numéro magazine.
11. In the interest of fairness (read: objectification), here’s Adam also doing his thing in magazines.
14. But let’s not dwell on this naked cover of Russian Vogue, though.
Because Adam’s co-star here is his ex-girlfriend, Anne Vyalitsyna — who’s also a Victoria’s Secret model.
15. Anyway, cheers to Adam and Behati.
(A DiCaprio GIF is particularly appropriate given Leo’s similar predilection for VS Angels.)
- Travelers are concerned their laptops will be stolen now that the US is banning electronic devices on flights coming from the Middle East.
- Some GOP senators are urging caution in dismissing Trump's wiretapping claims — despite the FBI and NSA saying there's no evidence.
- A witness in a US case against the largest money laundering scheme in Russia mysteriously plunged from his apartment window.
- Mariah Carey revealed she's making a movie based on her iconic song "All I Want For Christmas Is You" 🎄🎅