2. Everyone loves Mad Libs.
The pair perform a specially-written script for photographer Peter Lindbergh’s camera — and it’s a serious affair, full of film noir-style stage directions and breathlessly overwrought dialogue. No fun at all, basically. So let’s lighten it up with some Mad Libs, then. Here’s our best efforts:
8. Now, please craft your own. Be nice to Hiddleston.
- Donald Trump on Sunday said that his comments about a problem in Sweden — were not about an event, but about a Fox News report 🇸🇪🙃
- Exactly 75 years ago today, President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed the executive order authorizing the internment of Japanese-Americans.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩