1. For many of the guests it was all about a dark, vampy lip.
6. For some it was all about the eyes.
7. The more liner the better.
8. And not just any liner, angled liner.
Kohl is much more subversive at a 45 degree tilt.
13. Oh and guyliner.
14. Others didn’t rest at lining the eyes, and proceded to shade in the entire eyebrow.
17. Many opted for the old red carpet stand-by. A smoky eye.
If you’d like to replicate this look feel free to reference one of the roughly 3,000 smoky eye tutorials out there.
21. Emily Blunt favored a refreshing shock of bright pink.
22. As did Elle Fanning.
Slightly more Angelic than punk, but she is forgiven.
23. Technicolor hair was also a trend.
26. Another popular look was a lacquered red lip.
Let’s not forget to note Miley’s spikes.
29. For a couple, the bare-faced look was the greatest attempt at being punk they could muster.
Love you anyway, Michelle Dockery.
ZzZzZz, Amber Heard.
32. And at least one person just got everything completely right.
- Republicans have breathed new life into their once dead Obamacare replacement and it may be enough to get the bill through the House.
- People are calling the Trump administration's new "criminal alien" hotline to report how they've been victimized by space aliens 👽☎️
- Sebastian Gorka couldn't make it as a national security expert in Hungary, but that's not stopping him from advising President Trump.
- Chipotle is finally adding dessert to its menu and cinnamon, honey, and caramel butter dipping sauce will be involved 😋