1. For many of the guests it was all about a dark, vampy lip.
6. For some it was all about the eyes.
7. The more liner the better.
8. And not just any liner, angled liner.
Kohl is much more subversive at a 45 degree tilt.
13. Oh and guyliner.
14. Others didn’t rest at lining the eyes, and proceded to shade in the entire eyebrow.
17. Many opted for the old red carpet stand-by. A smoky eye.
If you’d like to replicate this look feel free to reference one of the roughly 3,000 smoky eye tutorials out there.
21. Emily Blunt favored a refreshing shock of bright pink.
22. As did Elle Fanning.
Slightly more Angelic than punk, but she is forgiven.
23. Technicolor hair was also a trend.
26. Another popular look was a lacquered red lip.
Let’s not forget to note Miley’s spikes.
29. For a couple, the bare-faced look was the greatest attempt at being punk they could muster.
Love you anyway, Michelle Dockery.
ZzZzZz, Amber Heard.
32. And at least one person just got everything completely right.
- It's on: Hillary Clinton has officially accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination with some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- Amazon's in its Prime. The company's profits rose 831% this quarter thanks to its growing cloud computing business ☁️💸
- Old-school MTV is returning Aug. 1 with shows like "Daria," "Beavis & Butt-Head," "Cribs," and "Punk'd" 📺 🙌