1. The Dsquared2 runway design team set up a special waterfall all so the show’s audience could ogle a buff, nearly naked male model soap himself down. Just a quick rinse, though.
2. With some lavender-scented soap.
3. “I smell so good right now.”
4. Cue the lights, and some admiring glances. (Not just from the other models, either.)
The audience’s attention was certainly captured.
5. Just drying off now, because this shower is totally the real thing and not elaborate, campy catwalk art.
6. And walk.
7. (Still walking.)
8. The moment in fine gif-form.
9. You might be wondering where our model friend found the time to put on his glasses.
But seriously, if that’s all you’re wondering when watching these gifs then, well, I don’t know what to say about your priorities.
10. Here’s his model friends having their moment also.
11. They didn’t get to (pretend) shower but they don’t seem too upset about it.
12. Following this brief collection of briefs-themed finery, the collection offered up much of the expected DSquared2 aesthetic: low-rise denim and visible nipples.
13. Leather accents on jackets and shirts, skinny belts and layering. Hipster glasses remain a thing, too.
14. Yes, there was some swimwear in the mix. It’s a spring/summer collection after all.
Not to mention it’s tropical beach-themed. Designers Dean and Dan Caten explained they took “James Dean crash landing on a paradisiacal island and deciding to hang around — as you would, naturally, if the natives looked like DSquared2 models.
15. And things don’t get more tropical than a live parrot.
Or, you know, a grass skirt over jeans. Take your pick.
16. This sassy ball of feathers closed the show.
17. Just look at that poise. There’s definite potential for editorials with Choupette in this parrot’s future, if Karl’s cat can handle the competition.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘