1. When we saw that suspiciously oversize "corpse" in Qyburn's laboratory twitch.
CLEGANEBOWL: CONFIRMED! Get hype.
2. When Littlefinger revealed that he planned to marry Sansa to Ramsay Bolton. WHAT?
3. Especially because horrible, horrible things happen to Ramsay's wife in the book and we don't want that to happen to Sansa.
4. When Tyrion skipped over an entire book's worth of plot and wound up in Volantis eight months too early.
5. When Jon chopped Janos Slynt's head off without the "you'll hang for this" fakeout.
6. But we did get The Nod from Stannis, so that almost made up for it.
7. When we still didn't get a good look at the Wildlings, and our hopes of seeing Val dwindled into nothingness.
8. When Margaery and Tommen got it on and we felt weird about it because book-Tommen is 9 years old.
9. When Tommen sort of grew a pair and suggested that Cersei leave King's Landing.
10. When the High Septon was found in a brothel and walked naked through the streets.
11. Also when the High Septon survived this episode, because he's supposed to be smothered in his sleep.
12. When the High Sparrow was a kindly old man doling out soup instead of a total hard-ass.
13. And when Brienne opened up about her past to Podrick, who is basically a child in the books and doesn't gain her trust until never.
Their friendship is the best change from book to screen :)