Development Solutions in the Chinese Market
Are you an SME or an entrepreneur considering expanding your business to the Chinese market? Do you look for suppliers, an agent-distributor for your products?
By mobilizing resources to achieve your international ambitions, there are sourcing agents that are committed to saving you time and money, optimizing your efforts and providing you with new opportunities in this common market.
Sourcing in China
For companies/individuals wishing to buy a product to import from China, sourcing agent can help you with the various trading company and local buying office. By taking care of all the links of your supply chain, the delivery of your products is guaranteed. With this, you can be assured of 20% savings on your overall purchase price, and this for similar product quality.
Advantage of Sourcing in China
* Access to panels frontiers and qualification
* Success of the industrialization
* Security of the supplies
* Quick identification of the local suppliers with a better ratio quality/price
* Analysis of the capacities, competencies, and reliability of the suppliers
* Make an excellent relay between you and the selected suppliers
* Assure a control of the quality of the products and the delay of the deliveries.
* Assistance to price negotiation with suppliers
Several sourcing agents are mainly specialized in the following sectors: automotive, aerospace, nuclear, environment, chemistry, housing, textile, food, health, mechanical industry, construction, high-tech.
Sourcing in China - Reduce Overall Expense to Increase Revenue
Companies/Individuals have realized that low costs do not necessarily imply poor skills. Many companies from the West took part in the race to China years ago and for a good reason. An attractive combination of well-developed capabilities, low costs, large domestic market and investor-friendly policies has attracted organizations from around the world to low-cost markets, mainly to China. However, even today, they face the last hurdle of achieving a procurement strategy. Prioritization of migration activities, investment in the capabilities of low-cost countries and the maintenance of local resources intimidate most organizations.
Also, some companies or individuals intend to source directly from manufacturers in China but do not want to set up their international sourcing office to manage the operations internally. In such cases, a sourcing agent in China will work closely with your company to research, find, negotiate and manage suppliers in China. It can also assist with market research, quality control, pre-shipment inspection, customs clearance and supplier network development.
Sourcing in China - Choosing the Right Way
Foreign buyers face different hurdles, including the right balance between quality and price. The vast reservoir of suppliers in China makes the task daunting. Differences in culture and language add to the problems. However, a China sourcing agent can help negotiate the best prices and trade terms for you. The sourcing agency can oversee the entire process and also help you with supply chain information.
Criteria for Choosing a China Sourcing Agent
* Boast over five years of experience in procurement activities.
* Have the staff strength of more than 20 people to mitigate the risk of service failure due to wear and tear of staff.
* Have experience in the sector and categories of your company.
* Be well-trained staff in quality control, audits and negotiation.
* Have documented procurement process and training regime.
* Integration into your business unit.
* Adequate language and management skills.
* Excellent customer references.
China has a massive production base. Sourcing from China has become a strategic imperative for a vast majority of Western societies. The potential for cost reduction is immense and can be achieved without having to compromise regarding quality. It is essential to identify the key factors for the success of a procurement initiative in China and to take advantage of the best practices of the most experienced companies in this area. With patience and extensive research, you will surely find the right mix of quality and services at a price that suits your budget. A China sourcing agent will add value to your supply chain.