3. A string of lights that'll turn your bedroom into a twinkling heaven you can enjoy while bingeing Netflix.
5. A mini fireplace to place in whatever room you spend the most time in to spread warmth and increase the cozy factor.
6. An essential oil diffuser with a sleek wooden look so it doesn't stand out too much from your decor while releasing the wonderful aroma of lavender.
11. A kettle with a stylish wooden handle that'll stay cool to the touch, even while the water is boiling.
12. And speaking of hot chocolate, this Ghirardelli hot chocolate mix is so rich, you'll be drifting in chocolate bliss while sipping.
15. A waffle maker so you can make Leslie Knope proud. Is it just me or are waffles for breakfast a generally cozy food? Seriously! Waffles on a cold morning sound amazing.
17. A heating pad to snuggle with when the weather outside is frigid. It may also help relieve sour stomachs and cramps.
19. And finally, a body pillow you can wrap yourself around each and every night. Hello, sweet dreams!
Me avoiding every aspect of winter like:
Looking for more ways to cozy up? Check out these articles:
29 Things For When You Just Want To Be Comfortable
Just A Bunch Of Cozy Products You Need This Fall
21 Of The Best Winter Boots And Snows Boots You Can Get On Amazon
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.