We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Listen up, peeps! Amazon has a Subscribe & Save feature where you can order products on a regular basis (options range from every month to every six months) — saving you up to 15% on your most-needed items!
Here are some of the most useful products you can subscribe to (and save on!):
1. A pack of trash bags because when you really think about how much garbage you and your family can create a week, it's shudder-inducing.
3. A serum that'll soothe ingrown hairs, razor bumps, and razor burn so you can continuously get silky smooth skin after a close shave.
4. A pack of toilet paper so you're never caught at the most inopportune moment with no backup role to finish the job.
5. A green tea and lime dish soap you'll want to use on your dishes because of its sulfate-free formula and skin-softening abilities.
6. A container of lightweight cat litter so your beloved kitten children always have a place to go. This one can fight odors and form clumps for an easy clean.
8. A box of tampons because let's face it, some of us may be buying these for a majority of our lives.
9. A bottle of laundry detergent designed to be gentle on skin, tough on stains, and 100% free of dyes and perfumes.
10. A box of dark chocolate, nuts, and sea salt KIND bars that'll satisfy your cravings mid-day and keep you from getting hangry.
11. A pack of diapers so you're never caught without the most important thing any new parent could ever own...seriously.
13. A food storage wrap that'll eliminate your need for plastic! These adhere to whatever you're covering by the heat and pressure of your hands.
14. A pack of cleaning wipes because spilling things is an everyday occurrence, so you might as well be prepared.
15. A hydrating argan oil hair mask designed to strengthen and repair dry or damaged hair, leaving it feeling silky smooth.
16. A ready-to-drink meal for those days when you just don't have the time or energy to whip up breakfast.
19. A pack of razor blade refills because your blades should actually be switched every 5–10 shaves (yes, really).
20. A pack of deodorant so when you smell something smelly, you'll be confident that it's definitely not you.
You with all that saved money, living your best life:
Interested in subscribing to even more products? Check these out:
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.