1. Do you need a degree to become a ______?
2. Cover letters and application packs are the 10th circle of hell
3. I saw ‘Amelie’ once so can I put ‘foreign film buff’ in the interests section of my CV?
4. Should I even be going for these kind of jobs?
5. What if I’m just never able to get another job ever again?
6. Who are these 7 other people they are interviewing as well as me?
7. How do I get experience if no one will hire me?
8. How do I get a stylish, comfortable, elegant yet flattering interview outfit that says, ‘oh yeah she’s got her life together’ but also costs no more than £1.75?
9. Please no one ask me how the job search is going
10. Can I end each interview with getting on my knees and begging or is that too desp?
11. And how long should I give it before I pitch up to Trafalgar Square with a sign like this guy?
Good luck with the job search! I’m off to move to the depths of the woods and live off the land.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!