1. Meet Safiya and Tyler, and Freddie and Paul: Two sets of couples who were ready to take their relationship to the ~next level.~ They were ready to dress the exact same for a week. Cue the twinning:
3. The idea came from a South Korean trend, “Keo-Peul-Look” in which couples wear matching outfits to symbolize their commitment to each other. Or, as Freddie put it “mark their territory,” which she was pretty into:
4. Tyler seemed super gung-ho, cuz he just thought Saf was gonna dress him for a week. *Tut tut* do men ever listen?
5. But once he realized they would be shopping together, he actually got pretty involved in the whole thing:
“How ‘bout Toucan Sammy?” …it was a no from Saf.
6. And Freddie was just nervous because Paul LOVES bright colors.
7. Ok, here’s their day one look:
8. Saf and Tyler got some weird looks and laughs, and people told Freddie and Paul they looked like cute twins whose mom dressed them.
9. Day two was a black and white kinda day, and Freddie and Paul got to hold puppies. So, I’d say it was a SMASHING SUCCESS.
10. Check out Day three, d’awwww:
11. Freddie and Paul’s Hawaiian shirt game was so strong that it served as a painful reminder to their single friends:
12. Day four was when the hats came out:
13. Needless to say, the hats were “doing the most.”
14. For their fifth and final day, it was go big or go home:
15. Freddie and Paul got asked where they were from multiple times.
Freddie blamed the electric blue T-shirts.
16. And some ~ idiot ~ asked Tyler and Saf if they got their jerseys custom-made.
17. All in all, the experience felt like “one extended inside joke” and they ended up having fun. They were excited to get back to wearing their own clothes though, so they could comfortably engage in some PDA without making everyone suspicious.
- Donald Trump, who wrote a book about his ability to get deals done, lost in his highest stakes negotiation yet — the battered GOP health care bill.
- A viral Instagram post falsely claimed 14 black girls went missing over 24 hours in Washington, DC, but that doesn't mean there isn't a problem. Now lawmakers are taking action.
- Apple says a hacking group that's threatening to wipe hundreds of millions of iPhones has not breached its iCloud system 📱
- Hi Stranger: A bizarre short film featuring a naked mumbling figurine is making everyone on the internet uncomfortable 🙃