Spiral Ham Brunch Cups
Servings: 12 cups
6 croissants, cut into 1-inch dice
1½ cups Aldi spiral ham, diced
½ cup heavy cream
1½ cups whole milk
1 teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
1½ cups small broccoli florets
1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
½ cup sliced scallions, plus more for garnish
Nonstick cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 350℉/180°C.
2. Place the diced croissants on a baking sheet. Toast for 5-10 minutes, stirring once.
3. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, cream, salt, and pepper.
4. Transfer the cooled croissants to a large mixing bowl. Add the ham, broccoli, scallions, and cheddar cheese.
5. Pour the egg mixture over the top and fold to combine.
6. Pour into lightly greased muffin tins. Turn the oven down to 325℉/170°C. Bake the cups for 30-35 minutes until the mixture is set and the tops are browned.
7. Garnish with scallions.