1) Sheffield is the only City in the UK that has a National Park inside its boundaries
2) Sheffield has its own walk of fame
3) Sheffield is home to some of music‘s most well-known bands, including: the Arctic Monkeys and Pulp
4) Liquorice Allsorts were invented in Sheffield in 1899 by Bassets sweet producers.
5) Sheffield is home to the largest theatre complex outside of London
6) The city has four trees for every person
7) Sheffield also has the world’s oldest football ground
8) The world’s longest lasting rainbow was only visible from Sheffield
9)The highest point in Sheffield is 550 metres
10) Steel is our thing
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!