1. When the internet raised $200,000 for a man who walked 21 miles to and from work each day.
2. When strangers fulfilled a mourning father's Photoshop request.
3. When one woman's kindness (and Facebook) reunited a couple with their lost wedding ring.
4. When hundreds of strangers showed up to the funeral of a veteran.
5. When this social experiment worked.
6. When one celebrity's tweet inspired locals in Rome to clean up their city.
7. When a teen’s poem inspired millions.
8. When this man did a kind deed for a total stranger.
Last year, Cara Duggan's mother was diagnosed with stage 4 esophageal cancer. One of the best ways for her to get her nutrition is with a NutriBullet, a product that costs around $200. So Duggan went online and found one in London, but had to convince the owner to post it to her hometown of Belfast. When the gentleman heard her story, he bought her a new NutriBullet and had it waiting for her at a store in her town.