We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A two-toned knit beanie to wear when you can't decide if your favorite color is pink or purple.
2. A faux-fur tote bag that'll keep all your belongings warm too.
3. A classic Pendleton national park stripe scarf perfect for keeping you warm and stylish during brisk strolls in the park.
4. An emoji beanie that'll be a great way to display your favorite emoji loud and proud.
5. A fuzzy rainbow scarf guaranteed to brighten up your day just like seeing an actual rainbow.
6. A ponytail beanie because it's usually impossible to wear a beanie with your hair up but it won't be anymore!
7. A pair of knee-high fox socks you'll totally rock once you take them out of the box and wear them with a frock.
8. A pair of striped puffer mittens! Why should jackets get all the puffer warmness?
9. A beret with a bow for anyone who wants a pretty Parisian look!
10. A faux-fur statement scarf to take a basic black jacket from boring to bam!
11. A "bad hair day" beanie you can wear when your hair just doesn't want to cooperate.
12. A shaggy coat so stylish and cozy it'll be great for layering under a bigger jacket, giving you double protection from the cold!
13. A 3-pair set of knee-high socks for keeping your legs nice and toasty, well, at least up to your knees.
14. A lightweight down vest as the ultimate layering piece for extra insulation against the cold.
15. A faux-fur headband sure to make the perfect cozy halo while you're creating snow angels in a fresh blanket of snow.
16. A pair of touch screen gloves so you can use all your devices and still keep your fingers toasty.
17. A cape scarf that'll keep the winter cold in check.
18. A cat ear beanie purrrfect for keeping your ears warm and looking totally cute.
19. A striped faux-fur jacket to channel your inner zebra... whatever that means.
20. A velvet puffer jacket because you shouldn't sacrifice style for warmth.
22. A literary scarf so you can be draped in your favorite book that gives you the warm and fuzzies.
23. A teddy bear coat that's going to feel like a warm hug from your favorite childhood teddy.
24. A faux-fur lined metallic jacket to maintain your rocker chic look throughout the the winter.
25. A pair of hedgehog mittens ideal for staying warm (as well as impromptu puppet shows).
26. A puffer jacket to (color) block out all the coldness.
27. An embellished bee-nie! These should help you battle the sting of the cold weather.
28. A Steve Madden knit star scarf that'll be the star of your winter wardrobe.
29. A faux-fur cap to put a normal baseball cap to shame.
30. A poncho bound to keep you bundled up through even the most frigid winter storms.
32. A "scarf" scarf so there won't be a chance of you mistaking this for literally anything else you own.
She clearly didn't read this list.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.