We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
3. A classic Pendleton national park stripe scarf perfect for keeping you warm and stylish during brisk strolls in the park.
6. A ponytail beanie because it's usually impossible to wear a beanie with your hair up but it won't be anymore!
7. A pair of knee-high fox socks you'll totally rock once you take them out of the box and wear them with a frock.
12. A shaggy coat so stylish and cozy it'll be great for layering under a bigger jacket, giving you double protection from the cold!
13. A 3-pair set of knee-high socks for keeping your legs nice and toasty, well, at least up to your knees.
15. A faux-fur headband sure to make the perfect cozy halo while you're creating snow angels in a fresh blanket of snow.
16. A pair of touch screen gloves so you can use all your devices and still keep your fingers toasty.
22. A literary scarf so you can be draped in your favorite book that gives you the warm and fuzzies.
32. A "scarf" scarf so there won't be a chance of you mistaking this for literally anything else you own.
She clearly didn't read this list.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.