We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A silky travel pillow that'll put you to sleep as if you're under a blanket of stars and not the harsh overhead light the person sitting next to you refuses to turn off.
2. A scarf with a hidden pocket so you can be stylish and stealthy at the same time.
3. A travel wallet because it doesn't really matter how stylish you are if you lose your important travel documents...but that won't happen with this wallet.
4. A Vera Bradley duffle bag for flowers that'll last way longer than a bouquet.
5. A set of three hard suitcases sleek and sturdy enough to last a very long time.
6. A cardigan to warm you up when the plane temperature inevitably drops into the negatives.
7. A reusable water bottle so you can always have cold water available without having to spend your life savings buying some at the airport.
8. A travel jewelry box because — obviously — your jewelry should be traveling in style, too.
9. A pair of flats that'll prove once and for all that comfy doesn't have to be ugly!
10. A Fujifilm mini instant camera for capturing and instantly printing memories from your trip.
11. A travel planner to help you plan your adventures with handy things like a language converter, a packing list, cute stickers, and so much more!
13. A set of six packing cubes to help you get the most out of your suitcase by organizing it and squeezing everything tightly, so more fits in.
14. A monogrammed passport case and luggage tag set for acheiving the perfect "I'm going on vacation" flat lay Instagram photo.
15. A Vera Bradley hard luggage set that'll be your best bud while traveling.
16. An eye mask so you can sleep through the entire flight and look good doing it.
17. A fun travel pillow to give you a rainbow without any of the rain.
18. A stylish lint roller (never thought I'd say those words!) that'll keep you lint-free and may even get some compliments of its own.
19. A set of travel makeup brushes to make doing your makeup in a hotel room feel super fancy.
20. A belt bag for keeping your things close to you and making pick pockets' jobs way harder.
21. A retractable charging cord keychain that'll prevent your bag from looking like a hot mess of tangled wires.
22. A mini cocktail kit sure to put the plane's drink options to shame.
23. A waterproof foldable tote bag you can slide right onto the handle of your rolling luggage... easy peasy!
24. A backpack ideal for carrying your laptop and other travel essentials.
25. A 6-pack of socks with fun patterns you won't mind everyone seeing when you take off your shoes at security.
26. A clear pouch to put your toiletries in — it'll eliminate the plastic sandwich bag situation that totally kills your stylish vibe.
27. A pair of comfy walking sneakers for added comfort and cuteness on a long day of lugging suitcases around.
28. A passport wallet in a shiny metallic sure to turn heads when you whip it out to get your stamp!
29. A stylish camera strap because your camera will be hanging around your neck all day like a necklace so why not have a cute one?!
30. A compact umbrella that may be little, but can give lots of flower power.
Off you go!
The reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.