We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A space heater so even though it's snowy outside, it'll feel like summer in your home.
2. A plush heated blanket that'll be your favorite cuddle buddy on a snow day. No offense to your SO, if you've got one.
3. A heated dog bed your pooch can lounge in to be as warm and cozy as you are.
4. A pair of footed pajamas for everyone in the fam. The families that match together, stay together.
5. An interactive dog toy because you probably won't want to take your pup for their daily walk and a bored dog with too much energy will totally kill your vibe.
6. Or, if you're willing to brave the cold for their daily walk, a pack of rubber dog boots will protect their paws from the snow and salt.
7. An electric snow shovel to cut the time it takes to dig yourself out in half!
8. A carton of non-toxic pet- and child-safe ice melter so your walkways can be safe from ice and also safe for your little ones to walk on.
9. A no burn–non stick cookie sheet and cookie cookbook because what would a snow day be without some fresh baked cookies?
10. A delicious jar of Cadbury drinking chocolate that'll wash down your cookies and warm your soul.
11. A cookie mug to hold your favorite snow day snacks. Hot chocolate and fresh cookies!
12. A couch arm cup holder so your warm drink is always within reach.
13. A 3-pack of socks because if a snow day isn't the best excuse to consume copious amounts of wine then IDK what is.
14. A Roku streaming stick which can turn any TV into a smart TV so you can stream anything you want during your binge watching day. I mean... snow day.
15. A ventilated bed tray perfect for eating or working from the comfort of your bed.
16. A fun game the whole family will enjoy.
17. A living room lanes bowling set to keep the kids entertained indoors when it's too treacherous outside to get them to an actual bowling alley.
18. A cozy flannel sheet set so your bed can be the snuggly haven of your dreams.
19. A pair of black out curtains because some people would rather enjoy the inside of their eyelids than the view of snowflakes falling.
20. An infrared fireplace for all the "cozy cabin in the woods" feels.
21. A "Grandma's Kitchen" scented candle because there's nothing quite as cozy as your granny's house so you might as well bring that smell to yours.
22. A snow tube so you can take advantage of the mountains of snow piled up outside.
23. A snowman kit guaranteed to give you the best looking snowman on the block!
24. A pair of snowball makers or a snow castle building kit if the snow makes you want to run out and play instead of hide under your covers.
25. A deck of playing cards for people who find that indoor activities are more their speed.
26. A pair of sleep shorts you may want to wear when you're snowed in with your partner to let them know what you have in mind for the day.
27. A five ingredient cookbook so if you didn't have a chance to hit the supermarket you can try to use what you have to whip up one of these recipes that uses five or less ingredients.
28. A 40-pack of salty and sweet snacks for munching throughout the day.
29. A windshield screen that'll make cleaning off your car easy peasy!
30. A pair of snow boots to keep your feet toasty and warm if you haveee to venture out into the tundra.
31. A reversible sequin pillow because a snow day may also mean a sleep day.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.