1. An organizer that'll store your boots without losing their shape. No more slouchy boots!
2. A doormat to compliment you on your great taste in shoes every time you walk through the door.
3. A travel bag so your shoes can travel first class even if you can't.
4. A pair of shoe bling to bedazzle some boring pumps or flats. (Faux) diamonds are a shoe's best friend.
5. A PreHeels spray to prevent those big bad blisters.
6. A shoe shine kit that will basically be the same as having a little old man in trousers and a newsboy cap with you at all times.
7. A pair of deodorizers because I know you like to thank yo' shoes don't stank but please, for the love of OutKast, buy a damn deodorizer.
8. A set of elastic shoelaces for those of us who have yet to master the loop, swoop, and pull.
9. A three-pack of washer/dryer bags to keep your sneakers safe through a much-needed hot cycle.
10. A shoe chair because do you actually love shoes if you don’t sit on a shoe to put on your shoes? Say "shoes" again. Shoes!
11. A suede protector spray that'll save your coziest babies from a watery death.
12. A blister kit you can take on the go because sometimes it's the ones we love that hurt us most.
13. A sneaker pet bed because sure, you love your cat but you’d love your cat more if it slept in a sneaker. Amirght?
14. A set of heel caps that can protect or replace the heel on your worn-down favorites.
15. A set of fabric markers to give your faves a personal touch. Artistic abilities not included.
16. A four-tier shoe rack perfect for displaying your collection in all its glory.
17. A pack of heel stoppers that'll prevent that sinking feeling you get when your heels start digging into the grass.
18. A foot mask because it's what's on the inside that really matters.
19. An art print to remind you that shoes should be a top priority.
20. A shirt so you can say it loud and proud.
21. An adorable keychain that proves that boots/shoes aren't just made for walking.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.