30 Impossibly Gorgeous Pastel Things You'll Want To Add To Your Wardrobe
Can you pas-tell how much I love pastels?!
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. An embroidered crossbody bag to make your heart flutter with joy!
3. An overall dress that'll look so cute with a basic white T-shirt underneath.
4. A colorblock t-shirt to put all your plain white tees to shame.
6. A pair of pastel Pumas so you can be decked out head to toe in pastels.
9. A striped off-shoulder-top you won't believe costs less than $15!
10. A Mara Hoffman jumpsuit people will stop and stare at, thinking you're a walking piece of art!
11. A pair of heeled sandals that'll be the perfect shoes to wear to a summer wedding.
13. A flounced skirt that may make you want to shake your hips.
14. A pastel tote everyone is going to ask where you got, so they can get one for themselves!
16. A pinstriped blazer for when you need to roll up your sleeves and get to work.
18. A gingham off-the-shoulder shirt that'll totally scream, "I love summer!"
19. A pair of suede heels to easily take an outfit from basic to breathtaking!
20. A maxi dress with a pretty bow that'll leave everyone tongue tied.
23. A ruffle sleeve blouse sure to get you lots of compliments.
24. A pair of espadrille wedges that will lift you to higher levels of pastel perfection!
25. A blue embroidered dress so subtly blue you probably shouldn't wear it to a wedding.
26. A pair of swim trunks that could win you the Best Dressed Beachgoer award (if that were a thing)!
27. A pair of sneakers to make everyone around you blush!
28. A floral dress that'll take your pastel style to the max.
29. A Kate Spade New York pajama set so you can enjoy the loveliness of wearing pastels even while you're asleep.
30. An eyelet midi dress perfect for twirling around in (Julie Andrews in Sound of Music–style).
Frolicking in your pastel beauties!
The reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.