1. An eight-inch chef's knife that can't really be described in any way other than "sharp AF."
2. A hair dryer for giving yourself blowouts that'll put Drybar to shame.
3. A brightly colored fanny pack to prove once and for all that fanny packs are, in fact, back in.
4. A label maker to make all your fellows Type As super jealous.
5. A front seat protector so your pooch can ride shotgun without leaving tons of fur on the seat.
6. A Hamilton Beach 10-cup food processor for mixing up gauc that doesn't cost extra.
7. A bottle of Sun Bum sunscreen that smells so delicious you may be tempted to eat it. But don't, okay?
8. A waterproof laptop case in case you're ever tempted to frolic in the rain with your laptop.
9. A kimono-style top that would look so stylish over a basic T-shirt and jeans.
10. A touch-controlled LED night light for kiddies (or adults... we don't judge) who are afraid of the dark.
11. A Silpat non-stick silicone baking mat that works almost as magically as when you make a dozen cookies *disappear* in 60 seconds flat.
12. An anti-chafe balm, because chafing is a form of hell on earth and it must be stopped.
13. An elevated bed frame to give you some much-needed under-bed storage.
14. A CoverGirl moisturizing lip color for hydrating your pout while giving a beautiful color and shine.
15. A Rubbermaid produce storage container to keep those summer berries fresher for way longer than the supermarket container!
16. A pair of Crocs t-strap sandals that don't sacrifice style for comfort.
17. A customizable pet ID tag so your pup can always find its way back home.
18. A pair of meat shredding claws sure to be the star of every summer barbecue!
19. A pumice toilet bowl ring remover for scrubbing even the nastiest toilet rings into oblivion.
20. A toy hammock to save your kid's room from looking like an episode of Hoarders Buried Alive: Stuffed Animal Edition.
21. A portable chair with a cooler so it's ideal for camping, beaching, and ball-gaming.
22. A step-through gate that keeps kids and pets confined to safe areas without locking you in as well.
23. A car escape tool with a blade designed to cut jammed seat belts and a spike designed to break open a window.
That happy dance when your package arrives.
The reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.