We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A collapsible clothing rack for hanging all your many clothes.
2. A tin can robot kit that'll make you want to turn every soda can you finish into a little robot friend.
3. A bagless Bissell vacuum so you never have to worry about buying tons of expensive vacuum bags that quickly fill up with your home's dust and dirt.
4. A cozy pajama set guaranteed to give you sweet dreams of unicorns and rainbows.
5. A color-changing dimmable table lamp you can use to set the mood.
6. A multifunctional laptop table for a more ergonomic work setup.
7. A moisturizing dead sea mud mask made with all-natural ingredients.
8. A travel neck pillow with extra chin support because you wouldn't want to doze off on the person next to you...again.
9. An Alpine Swiss leather bifold wallet that'll match the blue feeling you get when it's empty.
10. A collapsible pet bowl you can pop open when your pup is parched or discreetly hide away in your bag.
11. A lightweight cardigan — it would make the perfect addition to your wardrobe.
12. A double laundry hamper designed to keep your loads separate and minimize pink sock mishaps.
13. An umbrella for making rainy days a little brighter.
14. A pair of Bluetooth sport headphones that'll take your workouts up a notch.
15. A one-year subscription to HGTV Magazine, because if you're addicted to the network (as we all are), the magazine is going to blow your mind!
16. A LifeStraw water filter — it may be just what you need to prevent dehydration or illness on a long hike or camping trip.
17. A Gatsby-inspired headband to channel your inner bootlegging flapper.
18. A cozy fleece blanket that'll keep you warm on even the coldest of winter nights.
19. A travel wallet ideal for disorganized travelers who constantly lose important things.
20. A can opener with a magnet that lifts the lid after you cut if off (so you don't cut yourself or contaminate your food with the dirty lid).
21. A glass electric kettle that'll light up while it's working and shut off automatically when your water is ready.
22. A roll of carpet tape to stop your rugs from slipping and sliding out from under you.
23. A bed tray, because who wouldn't want to enjoy breakfast in bed from time to time...or every day.
24. A Nifty Nabber to help you reach new heights.
25. A suction mesh bath toy organizer for containing the many items needed to keep your child from throwing a tantrum in the tub.
26. A grocery bag dispenser that'll finally give some much-needed order to the mess of plastic grocery bags that are surely taking over the cabinet under your sink as we speak.
27. A stainless steel water bottle to keep your drink cool and refreshing for hours.
28. A handy wallet-sized multitool, because you never know when you might need a mini saw or ruler.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.