We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A dress and belt as floral as the spring ahead.
2. A dog rain poncho that'll take your dog's cuteness rating from a 10/10 to a 12/10.
3. A slimming wallet so you can carry all your cards without having a fat wallet that makes people think you have way more money than you actually do.
4. An ergonomic chair — it may help ease tension in your back if you spend eight hours a day sitting in a desk chair for work.
5. Or an under-desk bike pedal exerciser to turn your sitting into cycling.
6. A shampoo and conditioner set with all-natural ingredients like Moroccan Argan oil, rosemary, and aloe vera for commercial-worthy locks.
7. A lined shower cap which will fully protect your hair on non-wash days (aka most days).
8. A set of two silicone ice cube trays to make large ice cubes that won't melt instantly or to get creative with different sweet treats.
9. A CD/DVD case for organizing and protecting the hundreds of CDs and DVDs you just cannot part with even if you only listen and watch things digitally now.
10. A kid's chin supporting travel pillow that'll keep your little car napper from getting a cramp in their neck.
11. A set of acrylic canisters so you can display your treats in all their delicious glory!
12. A cat water fountain ideal for finicky felines who refuse to drink from basic bowls.
13. A set of 12 liquid chalk markers to up your chalk art game!
14. A set of nine flameless candles that'll set the mood without any risk of being knocked over and potentially ruining the night.
15. A Crock-Pot food warmer to make eating leftovers for lunch more enjoyable.
16. A stainless-steel pet ID tag so your furry baby can always be properly identified and returned to you in case they ever get lost.
17. A rock 'n play sleeper that'll rock your little one for up to six hours so you can get some much-needed sleep yourself.
18. A organization mat to help get you organized once and for all.
19. An extra thick yoga mat comfy enough for exercising but not so comfy that you'll want to give up and nap on it instead.
20. A set of 50 velvet hangers that are super thin so you can fit even more clothes in your closet.
21. A reading pillow for kids or adults who want a little extra comfort in their lives.
22. A Ninja blender system to replace all the other single-function blending tools in your kitchen!
23. A pair of rain boots because "Spring is coming" and Ned Stark (RIP) would want you to be prepared.
24. A moisturizer packed with retinol, Hyaluronic acid, vitamin E, and green tea that'll improve your skin's texture and tone.
25. A K-cup holder drawer for a discrete and organized way to store K-cups.
26. A knife sharpener to bring your blades back to life so you don't have to waste money on a new set.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.