In partnership with Adobe Creative Cloud, we invited 10 Gen Z creatives to tell their stories on BuzzFeed. Check out Make The Feed for more content from Generation Create.
1. First, separators between tables at restaurants
The nervous nelly in me definitely sees the benefits of knowing people around you aren’t listening in on your conversation.
2. Keeping hand sanitizer everywhere
This way, I don’t have to waste my own while I’m out!
3. Not greeting people with a hug or an awkward handshake
Now we can avoid uncomfortable physical contact altogether!
4. Never inviting people inside your house
Not the hostess with the mostest? That’s fine when there’s no possibility to host at all!
5. Wearing masks at work
Now, I never have to fake a smile or feign a laugh at a customer's bad joke.
6. Plexiglass dividers at gyms
I don’t need sweat flying in my face as it bounces off of the person on the treadmill next to me, thank you very much.
7. Digital menus
Now, I don’t have to worry about the waiter coming over to ask for my menu back.
8. Finally, virtual doctor visits
Why commute 20 minutes to wait 40 minutes for someone to tell me over the course of two minutes that I need antibiotics? A video call will do.