1. "I love the way my body dimples and curves."
2. "It has taken me a long, long time to love my curves."
"I'm going to be 33 (almost 34), and I had a realization earlier this year: I LIKE my hips and the way my waist curves. I don't mind my belly. I have been told for so long that I shouldn't like those things so I'd been trying to change. Now, I simply dress my curves well and workout to feel better, not to change my body!" —peacedaisy
3. "I was always hyper-aware of my bigger body in a small-bodied world."
4. "I'm not a woman, but society perceives me as one."
"Therefore, being fat with a bunch of prominent curves used to be incredibly dysphoric to me, since everyone sees me and immediately assumes I'm female. Now that I've learned to not give a damn, I love how I look. Who says big breasts, voluptuous hips, and soft belly and thighs have to be feminine traits? I look in the mirror and see a fat curvy agender beauty smiling back at me." —agenderthunderbringer
5. "I love that my body isn't fragile and that when I'm in bed, my partner doesn't have to hold back during passionate moments."
6. "I love my curves!"
"The other day someone told me I look like a movie star, and honestly I can't stop thinking about it. I never looked at myself that way, and now when I'm in public, I make myself think that's what everyone else is thinking! Hahah." —roundssarah
7. "I love my plus-size body because it has given me a voice for others and it's given me a purpose."
8. "I love my legs and boobs!"
"I can leg press over 400 lbs ... with ONE leg. I might be curvy, but I'm strong as hell! And my boobs fill out dresses and shirts really well. I love that I have the 'hourglass' figure. I just happen to have a tiny bit more sand in mine." —k4232af316
9. "I love that I have big arms and thighs because it means I’m strong and can hold my own."
10. "I love my strength."
"I am strong, and I have no problem lifting, pushing, pulling, or anything else. But I also love my softness and my curves. My wide hips, my thick thighs, my squishy tummy. My body has birthed children, been the soft place for hugs and snuggles, and given so much love.
"My body has also taken so much. So many ugly words from others and myself, self-harm, and abuse. But it’s still here, and it’s still the big beautiful vessel that houses who I am, and I choose to love it!" —hollyd437cd307e
11. "I love how my thick thighs and hips fill my favorite pair of jeans!"
12. "I love all of my body."
"It took me a long time to feel comfortable and happy with my curves and jiggles, and after all that hard work to accept myself, I can't just pick a piece. I love all of my plus-size self." —jasminec41373d312
13. "It's taken a long time to say this, but I'm starting to see how beautiful I am in my own skin."
All images provided by participants. Some submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.