1. Play car doctor before you hit the road.
Fluid and tire check now = no bank-breaking emergencies later.
2. Chow down on local eats.
3. Bring a stocked cooler for snack attacks...
A growling stomach could lead to a steep munchie splurge. Pack enough snacks for in between meals ahead of time so all you have to shell out for along the way is ice.
4. ...and gallon jugs for water refills.
Plenty of places you stop will have water fountains for your use. Buying bottled H20 constantly is a great way to say goodbye to your cash supply REAL fast.
5. Get your beach on.
6. Seek out free music.
7. And rock out to your own road trip soundtrack.
8. Hit local festivals.
9. Crash with friends and family along the way.
10. Or sleep under the stars.
11. Stay on top of traffic conditions.
12. Pay for everything with cold, hard cash.
13. Selfies over souvenirs.
14. Be picky when it comes to visiting (overpriced) tourist attractions.
15. But be greedy when it comes to pulling over, sitting back, and taking it all in.
Savor every priceless moment and eye-opening discovery with the help of ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses.
Take this survey. It's almost like taking a quiz!