1¾ cups almond flour
⅓ cup cocoa powder
⅓ cup Stevia
1 tsp baking powder
1 egg, beaten
2 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
1 Tbsp. Stevia
2 Tbsp. milk
½ tsp pure vanilla extract
1 tsp lemon zest
¼ cup raspberries
¼ cup blueberries
½ cup strawberries, sliced
2 tsp shaved dark chocolate (optional)
1. Combine almond flour, cocoa powder, Stevia, and baking powder in a medium mixing bowl and stir together.
2. Add egg, butter, and vanilla and stir until a dough forms. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 300°F/150°C.
4. Between layers of parchment paper, roll out dough evenly into an 11-inch round disc.
5. Bake 30 minutes, then allow to cool completely.
6. Stir together all frosting ingredients in a small bowl.
7. Evenly spread the frosting on the chocolate cookie base.
8. Decorate with your choice of fruit toppings.
1 serving provides:
22 g fat
6 g saturated fat
11 g carbs
3 g sugar
8 g protein
95 mg sodium
Recipe inspired by All Day I Dream About Food.