1. Steven Brundage was driving home when he got stopped by the Scotia PD for speeding. According to Steven, the cop asked why he had cards in the car, “and I told him I was a magician. He then asked me to show him a magic trick.”
4. As if that wasn’t enough, he mixed it up one more time and then threw it over his shoulder, solving it again in one second.
- President Trump has given House Republicans an ultimatum: Pass their health care bill Friday or he will move on to other issues.
- FBI agents posed as filmmakers to talk to armed militia during a standoff in Nevada, then used the footage against two men on trial in federal court.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.
- A lawsuit has been filed against a renowned UC Berkeley professor who allegedly sexually harassed and assaulted a former student and employee.