1. Robb Montejano was walking in the middle of a field on Saturday when he noticed a thunderstorm in the distance. He decided to try and catch some lightning on camera, but got far more than he bargained for.
3. Montejano is doing fine and actually seemed to somewhat enjoy the sensation of the lightning strike. What a badass.
- Sean Spicer said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, a pledge that came after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an executive order that reinstated a rule to ban foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say the new Trump Hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates the president's lease with the government.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales continue to fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉