1. Girls take Minyan time as an opportunity to find out the latest gossip in the bathroom
2. When you hear heels stomping in the halls, getting closer and closer to the bathroom.... HIDE!!!
3. Shabbaton and Battle of the Classes T-shirts make the best pajamas shirts
4. If you don't see somebody wearing something with USY on it at least 10 times a day, are you even at Schechter?
5. Ofra Hiltzik: Principal or Second mom?
6. Being a part of school spirit is important
7. Being different is okay
8. Take advantage of every bonding experience you have with your grade
9. Knowing everyones first, last and even their middle names
10. The Israel trip (read description below)
11. The Israel trip: amazing but EXHAUSTING
12. The "Schechter Bubble" is definitely a thing
13. Looking back at Freshman and Sophomore year and asking yourself: "How did I survive without free periods?"
14. Always spotted in the teachers room: Bagels
15. When you tell your friends that don't go to SSLI about having 73 minute periods and 32 kids in your grade, everyone pretty much has the same reaction:
16. Never knowing what letter day it is
17. Frantoni's becoming the cafeteria for Juniors and Seniors
18. Not in the mood for Fancy Friday? Wear a nightgown.
19. Ultimate Schechter Bff: Mark Kowalsky.
20. Getting a note from the nurse for absolutely anything and everything.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!