2. Get clever with your toasted marshmallows.
For the kids, fill them with chocolate candies. For the adults, try dipping them in some sweet liqueur.
4. Decorate the outside of your tent to make it homier.
7. Bring linens and blankets from home and set up an air mattress in your tent.
8. Put an old rug down inside your tent.
9. Bring an inflatable movie screen.
You can rent them or buy your own.
10. Or heck, just stay in.
There’s nothing wrong with camping in the comfort of your own home. Check out some cute indoor teepees here!
All photo frames by analogophile/(CC BY 2.0)