1. When your little brother complains that his curfew isn’t fair:
Disney / Via topangaandcory.tumblr.com
2. When your sibling who just got their license asks to borrow your car:
Disney / Via myraazraff.blogspot.com
3. When your sibling asks if they can hang out with you and your friends:
5. When your sibling asks you what your cell phone passcode is:
6. When your brother keeps going on and on about that girl that doesn’t pay attention to him:
7. When your sister never gets to the end of her story:
FOX / Via gifthescreen.tumblr.com
8. When your sibling stares at themselves in the mirror too long:
10. When your brother can’t be bothered to pay attention to what is right in his face:
11. When your ask your brother if you need a mint, and he is not afraid to be honest:
12. When your sibling forgets to take out their clothes from the dryer so you dump it on the floor:
14. When your brother does exactly what he said he wouldn’t do:
NBC / Via fyeahfriendsgifs.tumblr.com
17. When your sister doesn’t ever let you get the last word:
Here Are The Top Stories
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.