1. Paint Your Car With Diamonds
No windows means no more having to look at all the other drivers that can’t afford diamond-coated cars.
2. Install A Rock Climbing Wall In Your House
The only real downside is having to strap into a safety harness every time you want to grab a snack from the kitchen.
3. Get An Animatronic Triceratops For Your Front Lawn
“Oh, you put Jack-O-Lanterns outside your house every Halloween? That’s cute.”
4. Build Your Cat A Mech Suit
Sure, get your grumpy kitty a suit of weaponized power armor…what’s the worst that could happen?
5. Serve Ice Cubes In The Shape Of Your Head
They’re only creepy if you make extended eye contact.
6. Dip Your Sneakers In 24 Carat Gold
Other things that’re worth dipping in gold: everything.
7. Construct An Outfit From Delicious Bacon
Protip: just don’t wear it around bears, wolfs, mountain lions, feral dogs, gangs of raccoons, emotionally disturbed elk, broke college students, or any other types of hungry…well, anything.
8. Speed Around On A Jet Pack
The JetLev-Flyer water pack: $130,000. The faces on the other kids at the public pool: priceless.
9. Collect All Of The Batmobiles
And then: High Octane All-Batmobile Demolition Derby. It’s the overblown Sunday night spectacle that your city deserves.
10. Just About Everything Else
With jackpots estimated at up to $146 million (and rising!), anything is possible for a Washington’s Lottery winner.