Kelly — always a good sport — partook in our Q&A and then wanted to play a round of “Would You Rather.” Here are her answers.
2. Would you rather live one 1,000-year life OR ten 100-year lives?
Ten [100-year lives]. Because then I could be different. I could be a rock star, I could be a tree hugger, who knows! I could be whatever I want to be 10 different times.
3. Would you rather only be able to whisper OR only be able to shout?
Oh, whisper, because there’s something alluring to being able to whisper.
4. Would you rather be 4’4” OR 7’7”?
4’4” — it’d be fun because I’m so tall.
5. Would you rather have hiccups every day for the rest of your life OR feel like you are going to sneeze during every moment of the rest of your life?
I’d rather have hiccups, because people love hiccups!
6. Would you rather be able to speak any language fluently OR be able to talk to animals?
Neither, actually. I’d like to be able to know what other people are thinking.
7. Would you rather be the best racquetball player in the world OR find $65 on the street?
Racquetball is kind of a hard sport and you need to find a partner to play, so the $65.
8. Would you rather change gender every time you sneezed OR not be able to tell the difference between a muffin and a baby?
Well, if I was changing gender every time I sneezed, I’d be really confused as to if I liked boys or I liked girls so that would be crazy. But if I couldn’t tell the difference between a muffin and a baby… Yeah, I’ll choose that.
9. Would you rather live in a world where huge, friendly gummy bears walk around OR live in a world where hover boards exist?
Gummy bears are my friend! I would love that.
10. Would you rather be a one-hit wonder OR an average singer for the rest of your life?
Um, I’d rather be an average singer, because then I could go do karaoke. If you’re a one-hit wonder, everyone would always ask me to do that one song. As an average singer, I could sing anything.
11. You are on a deserted island with a beautiful man or woman. Would you rather their top half be fish OR their bottom half be fish?
Top half. Always top half. Not the bottom half!
12. Would you rather be friend-zoned by your crush OR have your best friend fall in love with you?
Best friend fall in love with me. Friend-zoned, never. I don’t want to be anyone’s friend zone! Or at least, not anyone that I like.
13. Would you rather fart popcorn OR have your past and future Google search history available to everyone?
The popcorn thing, I think, would be an issue. Yeah, that would just hurt my body. So I’m gonna go with Google search.
Thanks for playing, Kelly!
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️