1. BLUE IVY DID A HAND WAVE WHILE WATCHING HER MOM PERFORM.
2. Katy Perry and Riff Raff paid homage to the most iconic VMAs outfit ever and showed up in matching denim.
Love you forever, Britney and Justin!
3. Nicki Minaj performed “Anaconda” and changed the way the world views average people’s butts forever.
5. Later on Nicki had a wardrobe malfunction during “Bang Bang” but still slayed.
6. Taylor Swift wore a onesie…
7. Gwen Stefani looked fantastic *and* did this adorable finger clap.
8. Lorde’s sister was the MOST excited about Lorde’s win.
Second only to Taylor Swift.
9. Miley Cyrus brought a homeless friend as her date to the VMAs…
10. …and then let him accept her award for Video of the Year while she looked on, crying.
11. While Katy Perry and Sam Smith were confused about the whole thing.
12. Amber Rose showed up like this:
Rose McGowan much?
13. New couple Ariana Grande and Big Sean held hands backstage.
15. The Orange Is the New Black ladies were flawless.
16. Iggy and Rita wore matching outfits for their performance of “Black Widow.”
17. Bey and Jay kissed, ending those divorce rumors.
18. And this happened.
19. Usher bumped against Nicki Minaj’s butt.
20. Jennifer Lopez was OVER IT pretty much the entire night.
All night. Not here for it.
22. And then Kendall and Kylie ~seriously~ did.
23. Katy Perry and Miley Cyrus were really excited to see each other.
24. And then Miley waited a year to react to Taylor Swift’s performance.
25. Lorde swore.
27. And Rita Ora threatened to kill us if we turned off the TV during the commercial break.
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›