2. She was born and raised in Los Angeles.
3. She already knows how to handle an ungraceful awards show moment.
5. She has legions of fans who are crazy for her.
7. She’s been sitting at the front row of Fashion Week for years.
9. She’s already been though toxic Hollywood relationships.
10. …and has been divorced twice.
12. Also, she is already EXTREMELY FAMOUS and probably one of the most recognized people in the world.
Isn’t that *the* definition of fame?
So to the people who make the decisions about the Walk of Fame…
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›