1. Photographers noticed Cuba Gooding Jr. on the beaches of Malibu, California yesterday.
2. And Cuba noticed them right back.
3. Due to the festive swim trunk and hat, one can assume Cuba was having fun celebrating Labor Day.
4. A lot of fun.
5. Perhaps too much fun?
7. Say it with me: “Show me the BUNS!”
8. LORD JESUS, IT’S TOO MUCH!
10. Thank you, Cuba Gooding Jr.!
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.