1. Any and all power tools.
You know, for home projects or… playing around.
2. Feats of strength…
These get harder with every year of fatherhood.
3. …and hand-eye coordination.
Nothing feels better than saving the day.
4. Weird backyard inventions.
Dads go nuts for things like waterfall swing sets and robotic stick-throwers for their dogs.
5. Sundays on the couch watching football…
6. …and making it through an entire game without injury.
It’s rare, but truly a moment worth celebrating.
7. “Dad faces” in photos.
Dads invented photobombing.
8. Successful lessons in transportation.
Teaching your children how to get from point A to point B is a sacred duty of fatherhood.
9. Fine art.
And showing it to every houseguest.
10. Universal remotes.
If you think about it, running a remote is like being the captain of a ship.
11. A hot cup of black coffee.
And also getting the final stamp on a “free coffee” card.
12. Books and TV shows about explorers.
It’s hardly a hidden secret that all dads like to view themselves as heroes and adventurers.
13. A flawless magic trick.
And all the enjoyable hours spent perfecting it.
14. Getting the whole family together for Game Night.
And being the center of attention.