1. Katy Perry’s Union Jack ink
Now that dual citizenship isn’t an option, neither is this tattoo.
2. Tom Cruis and his Danger Zone
May Goose finally rest in peace.
3. Al Gore’s Ethernet cable Tramp Stamp
Turns out he didn’t really invent the internet. Who knew?
4. Bruce Sprinsteen’s “Who’s The Real Boss” portrait
It was easy to get confused, but since the show has been canceled, The Boss no longer needs explaining to.
5. Rebecca Black’s cheat sheet sleeve
No longer will it be known as “Black Friday”. Tomorrow is still Saturday.
6. Kanye West’s “Kany West is Awesome” tattoo
Do you like fish sticks? Kanye doesn’t.
7. Enrique Iglesias’ mole tattoo
There one day and gone the next.
8. Mike Tyson and his full-face tattoo
Because a face completely covered by a tribal designs is just nuts.
9. Nicki Minaj’s homage to Sir Mix-A-Lot
Baby got back … her tattoo money.
10. Philip Seymour Hoffman’s ham sandwich
This one should have stayed, but it’s hard to edit out tattoos in post production.