1. So your flight has just taken off, and you’re looking to make something resembling a love connection with a fellow passenger.
2. First thing’s first.
Universal Pictures / Via whatshouldwecallbiddies.tumblr.com
3. Now you’ve got to catch your neighbor’s eye. Use your face.
History Channel / Via suelennon.tumblr.com
4. Good. Now’s the time for conversation. It’s best to come prepared with topics that are sure to spark a lively and engaging discourse. It is perfectly acceptable to bring notecards.
20th Century Fox / Via youtube.com
8. No luck? Don’t worry. Virgin America has a feature now where you can order drinks for fellow passengers using your touch screen. Wait for things to get loosey-goosey.
9. Now’s the time to give your new friend a compliment. It should be both genuine and as specific as possible.
Universal Pictures / Via nipstudent.tumblr.com
10. You will inevitably need to use the lavatory. The aisle is your catwalk, treat it like one.
Universal Pictures / Via jackoffnicholson.tumblr.com
11. When you return - and this is important - lean in and say quietly, “Did you miss me?”
Warner Bros Pictures / Via youtube.com
12. At this point, you must make your intentions known.
New Line Cinema / Via kamm0.tumblr.com
13. Did that backfire? Don’t panic. Go for the Hail Mary. Get the attention of all the passengers -
14. - and do like Adam Sandler did in The Wedding Singer. If this doesn’t work, hang up your relationship hat. You’re done.
New Line Cinema / Via kingofdoma.tumblr.com