3. Because this is all I hear when I listen to jazz.
6. And how can anyone truly take scatting seriously? Are you people for real?
10. Not even Muppets can get away with jazzin’ out.
And Muppets make EVERYTHING good! Well, everything else.
11. But really, the worst part of despising jazz is when people say, “No, no, you just haven’t heard the good stuff! Blah blah blah Miles Davis Charles Mingus blah blah blerg.”
Actually, I have. I have, and I hate it. So stop trying to convince me otherwise, you sax-loving freaks.
12. In closing, if this is your idea of a good time, then please don’t invite me to your improv jam.
I think I’ll stick to music with actual structure, thankyouverymuch.
This post has been reinstated after it was brought to our attention that the author deleted it, against our editorial standards.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire, and it got intense.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast ❄️