1. Behold, the sexiest “fatkini” of this season.
It was created (and is modeled here) by style blogger Gabi Gregg in conjunction with swimsuitsforall. On her blog, she writes, “I’m obsessed with the details, like the purple mesh cutouts and the adjustable straps above the cup.” ME TOO, MAN. ME TOO.
2. Refinery29 posted behind-the-scenes pictures taken from the rest of the collection, which is also super cute.
5. In the past, Gabi was the brain behind xoJane’s Fatkini gallery, which asked plus-sized readers to submit photos of themselves in cute swimwear.
7. The line will be released on May 15 on the swimsuitsforall site.
Prices range from $49 to $99, and they’ll come in sizes 10-24.
- New York's attorney general has opened an investigation into two popular fantasy sports websites, after employees allegedly used insider information to profit. ›