Pizza is easily the world’s most wonderful foodstuff.
JUST LOOK AT THAT BEAUTIFUL THING. Accordingly, many have chosen to immortalize the glory of pizza in song. Here are their commendable efforts.
2. Herman Cain, “Imagine (There’s No Pizza)”
Herman Cain finally gives John Lennon’s classic the improvement it so sorely needed. (PSYCH, this is the most WTF thing of all time.)
4. Whoever the awesome guy in this commercial is, “David’s Pizza”
5. Louis Prima, “Angelina”
This song is about a lady just as dreamy as a pizza, if that were actually possible in reality.
7. Gwar, “Pepperoni”
8. The Mutants, “Pizza”
1980s pizzacore punk. What more could a human being ask for?
10. The Max Levine Ensemble, “Pizza Guy”
12. Frank Zappa, “The Blue Light”
Sometimes you’ll go to a pizza place/You go to Sharkey’s to get that/American kind of pizza/That has the ugly, waxey, fake yellow kind of yellow cheese on the top…” Hear the rest of Frank Zappa’s #realtalk about pizza chains above.
13. And, of course, the mother of all pizza jams:
- Texas Southern University went on lockdown after an assailant shot two people. Their conditions are unknown and the suspect is at large. ›